Well the answer is not everybody is familiar with HTML, PHP & databases and not everybody wants to be bothered with all the technical issues involved with building a website and looking after a web server.
A Content Management System, or CMS, is an Application just like Microsoft Word. So if you can use Microsoft Word you’ll be able to publish content using a CMS.
- We deploy Content Management Systems on our own web server.
- We set everything up for you – you have no need to concern yourself with the ‘techy’ stuff’
- We design bespoke templates, designed to your branding/company
So is it easy…
- You type or ‘copy & paste’ your content into a Rich Text Editor in your browser
- You upload your images to the web server via your browser
- You group your content into categories of your choice
- No have no need to learn about FTP, HTML, FORMS, SCRIPTS, etc
- You will be up and running in no time at all
A Content Management System reduces the costs for publishing your content. Do it yourself – no need to pay an expensive web designer/develeoper – and cut the publishing time by half. Most importantly, do it when you want not when someone else can fit it in.
Feel free to ask us for a free quote today. Contact us and we will discuss your requirements with you.
- It’s easy
- It’s reliable
- It’s affordable